Do you have a passion for keeping up-to-date with the latest standards in use? Are you able to quickly master new technologies and you like to work with highly talented engineers?
What are your responsibilities?
You will join a cross-functional highly experienced team in Toronto and work on the development of the backend on which our mobile application relies. Part of your job will be to ensure that our customers’ requirements are always kept in mind during the full lifetime of a project. You will be the conduit for information passing between our customer and your team.
- Help develop and improve our BFF (Backend For Frontend)
- Build scalable backend applications in a MicroService environment
- Continously improve and deploy updates to our backend applications
- Work with Amazon Web Services
- Help improve our DevOps practices
- Work closely together with Designers, Frontend Developers and Quality Assurance Engineers
Who are you?
- Bachelor or Master Degree
- 4+ years experience in software development of which 2+ years in node.js
- Proven track record with building scalable public/private APIs
- Strong capabilities for clarifying and solving complex problems and structures
- It is a plus to have knowledge on different Database technologies
- You like to follow the latest trends in your field of expertise and share this with others;
- Excellent communication skills and fluent in English both spoken and written.
What we offer?
- Challenging fast paced environment with inspiring international colleagues;
- Attractive salary;
- Apple addicts: Great Mac products to work with;
- Travelling: International exchange possibilities;
- Development: Opportunity to develop and grow supported by an extensive training budget;
- Future: Great pension arrangements and insurances;
Note: when you apply to the vacancy you agree to our Privacy Statement for recruitment purposes. https://www.icemobile.com/privacy-statement