Are you an engaging leader who supports teamwork and are you passionate about data-driven decision making? Then we have a challenge for you!
As a Manager of Business Intelligence, you lead 2 product teams (agile scrum). You prove and improve the impact of our programmes with insights and analytics before, during and after our loyalty programmes by developing the right tools. You build a bridge between the business (internal and/or external client) and the experts within the team. You are a thought-partner to internal departments and define priorities for the teams based on business value together with the product owners. You set the dot on the horizon, to help the organization get data-driven and to put the consumer first.
You are not only passionate about BI, but you also love to keep all your stakeholders on the same page. In this role, you will be responsible for all BI development and you will give guidance to the company’s vision about BI. You will be responsible for developing our data warehouse and data science environment since this is critical to further development of BI and data science within our company. You will be based 50% in Amsterdam and 50% in Den Bosch. You report into Director CBI (Consumer and Business Intelligence).
You will be surrounded by talent from all over the world in our offices in Amsterdam and Den Bosch (more than 30 nationalities).
What are your responsibilities?
- Manage and coach your team with BI specialists, data engineers, power bi engineers, and testers;
- Define the CBI roadmap together with the other CBI managers, product owners, and the CBI director;
- Have regular meetings with all stakeholders to confirm business needs and ensure CBI deliverables meet the business needs;
- Delivering and further developing our in house developed cloud-based (Azure) data warehouses and data science environments;
- Provide functional knowledge, expertise and consultation around BI and participate in client meetings if BI knowledge is needed;
- Closing the loop with the other CBI teams, Operations department and IceMobile;
- Making sure that the tools and the process are GDPR compliant.
Who are you?
- You have a relevant master degree (preferably econometric, mathematics or information technology)
- Relevant managerial working experience in building a data-driven strategy (5 years)
- Fluent English in speaking and writing and experience with working in an international environment is beneficial;
- You have a passion for BI, and you are able to carry out your vision;
- Strong analytical skills and experience with analyzing and manipulating large datasets;
- Affinity with predictive modeling and machine learning is highly desired;
- You can adapt in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment and are able to create, analyze, and comprehend data and sales analytics and know how to set the right priorities;
- Knowledgeable in GDPR compliance regulations;
- Experience with data solutions developed in the (Azure) cloud;
What do we offer?
At IceMobile we like to take care of each other:
- Competitive salary;
- Challenging role in a diverse international environment with the opportunity to grow into one of the product teams;
- Foodies at heart: We have our own healthy canteen with lunch & snacks all day long;
- Apple addicts: Great iMac or MacBook to work with;
- Development: Opportunity to develop and grow and an extensive training budget;
- Future: Great pension arrangements and insurances;
- Sporty Bits: Free usage of Gym, yoga, summer kickboxing classes, epic ski-trips, and other internal sports like running competitions and playing basketball
- Celebrate: Friday drinks and did we mention we brew our own beer in the office?
Note: when you apply to the vacancy you agree to our Privacy Statement for recruitment purposes. https://www.icemobile.com/privacy-statement