Are you an all round business intelligence specialist and would you like to contribute to state of the art BI solutions? As a business intelligence specialist, you will deliver actionable insights for our international clients (external) and for product development (internal). Do you want to be part of the frontrunner in digital loyalty that is part of the largest loyalty powerhouse of the world Alliance Data Systems and still work within a startup environment?
Join the Consumer & Business Intelligence (CBI) team of IceMobile and BrandLoyalty to make a difference in the high-frequency industry (Food and Banking). You’ll work in an interdisciplinary tech and development team that is based in Amsterdam and Den Bosch.
What are your responsibilities?
You are responsible for maintaining and improving our database and BI solutions which run completely in the cloud and is fully scalable. Can’t wait to handle these tasks?
- Keep BI solution running by developing and building new data solutions by using existing and new technology;
- Work closely together with (other) data engineers, data scientist and business analysts and understand their requirements;
- Generate insights based on available data;
- Communicate results with several stakeholders;
- Advise the CBI manager BI/data related matters.
Who you are?
- Bachelor or Master degree in a relevant field:
- Experience in Business Intelligence;
- Experience in the MS BI stack is a must (SSIS, SASS, T-SQL), it is a plus to have experience with Azure;
- Proven track record of design and development of complex data warehouses;
- You have experience with the concepts of CI/CD
- Experience with BI Tools (Power BI, QlikView, Cognos, etc.) is a plus
- Willing to work Agile/Scrum framework or Agile mindset
- Willing to commute to Amsterdam and Den Bosch
- Excellent communicator: fluent in both written and spoken English
What do we offer?
- We offer you a challenge with the world's leading loyalty company (Alliance Data Systems);
- Foodies by heart: Healthy breakfast, lunch, and snacks all day long;
- Apple addicts: Great Mac products to work with;
- Sporty Bits: Free usage of Gym, yoga and kickboxing classes and epic ski-trips;
- Celebrate: Friday drinks and did we mention we brew our own beer in the office?;
- Culture: you can join a diverse range of clubs (Book, food, and films) or start your own!