On a daily bases we reach out to thousands of people simultaneously, yet at the same time keep communication relevant and personal. Do you want to know how we achieve personalized 1-on-1 communication with a massive shopper audience?
IceMobile is looking for an Intern that can assist in developing our mobile marketing efforts in loyalty campaigns. You will be surrounded by talent from all over the world in our offices in Amsterdam and Den Bosch (more than 30 nationalities) where you will have the opportunity an to make an impact on a global scale. You’ll be part of the frontrunner in digital loyalty that in it’s turn is part of the largest loyalty powerhouse on the globe, and experience working in a startup environment.
What are your responsibilities?
Together with the Product Owner, you will be working on operating, scheduling and optimizing our Bright Loyalty engagement efforts. You’ll be keeping track of day-to-day engagement of consumers by scheduling messages, monitor conversion funnels, run analyses on app interaction & messaging, and setup A/B tests for new content and efforts. In collaboration with our Digital Program Managers, you’ll make plans to drive program engagement. Together with Consumer & Business Intelligence colleagues, you’ll perform analytics on 1-on-1 efforts and desired effects. Lastly, you’ll also be involved in refining the user engagement flows together with the Product Owner.
Who are you?
- Following a relevant educational degree and enrolled at an HBO or University during the period of your internship.
- Passionate about creating and optimizing digital user experiences;
- A knack for digital marketing & communication;
- Interest in mobile technology;
- Not afraid of handling a lot of data;
- Positive and hands-on is how people describe you;
- You are a strong communicator and fluent in Dutch and English;
- English copywriting skills are a plus
- Willing to work in both Amsterdam and Den Bosch;
What do we offer?
- Monthly internship compensation
- Challenging role in a diverse international environment with the opportunity to grow;
- Foodies by heart: healthy breakfast, lunch & snacks all day long;
- We Love Apple in the office so you will get an iMac to work with;
- Sporty Bits: free usage of Gym, yoga and kickboxing classes;
- Celebrate: Friday drinks and did we mention we brew our own beer in the office?