Are you passionate about what drives and motivates people and are you looking for a diverse HR internship that offers a lot of ownership? Would you like to learn more about HR and recruitment in a digital environment?
As an HR intern within our People Operations team, you will find the perfect mix of HR-support and Recruitment. For this 3rd/4th year internship, you will work with the People Operations team, consisting of 5 persons. In this role, you support People Operations with the daily HR activities, including contract administration, absenteeism and act as a point of contact for new employees. You will also get a good understanding of our recruitment activities by giving you the opportunity to participate in the recruitment process. And of course, you will have enough time to work on your own internship assignments.
Does this appeal to you and do you want to be part of the frontrunner in digital loyalty? Then read on quickly!
What are your responsibilities?
- Providing support to colleagues in the People Operations department; contract and payroll administration, monthly MT reports
- The first point of contact and FAQ for (new) employees and managers
- Operational absenteeism guidance
- Supporting various HR projects, such as improving the employee experience with your focus on our onboarding process
- Support for vacancies by (internationally) searching for new employees
- Responsible for the recruitment and selection of new interns
- Managing our recruitment mailbox
- Scheduling job interviews, following up candidates, keeping track of the status of candidates and sending out recruitment updates to internal stakeholders
Who are you?
- You follow a relevant HBO or Master degree (Psychology, HRM, Business Studies) and you are in your 3rd or 4th year
- You are available for a period of at least 5 months (preferably full-time)
- You have a good knowledge of Dutch and English in word and writing
- You have knowledge of working with the MS Office package and LinkedIn
What do we offer?
At IceMobile we like to take care of each other:
- Monthly internship compensation
- Challenging role in a diverse international environment with the opportunity to grow;
- Foodies by heart: healthy breakfast, lunch & snacks all day long;
- We Love Apple in the office so you will get an iMac to work with;
- Sporty Bits: free usage of Gym, yoga and kickboxing classes;
- Celebrate: Friday drinks and did we mention we brew our own beer in the office?