Are you IT security specialist that would like to protect IceMobile against internal and external IT-related threats? IceMobile is committed to transforming the retail loyalty industry with innovative digital solutions. We are looking for an IT security specialist that makes sure, the IT security strategy, policies and controls are implemented by multiple stakeholders. Next, to this, you will support awareness programs and activities in the areas of information and cyber security in a fast and appropriate manner.
You will be surrounded by talent from all over the world in our office in Amsterdam (more than 30 nationalities) who all eat, sleep and breathe mobile technology and are top league within the industry. Working on the compliance of IT security requirements, you are improving our capabilities to detect and respond to IT security threats and create IT security awareness in the whole organization.
What are your responsibilities?
- Develop strategies to handle security incidents and coordinate investigative activities
- First contact for all internal (e.g. the rolling global audit plan) and external IT security related questions.
- Responsible for the implementation of the ongoing user awareness program
- Working with peers in all lines of business (ADS, L1, BrandLoyalty) to create & improve security standards, policies, and procedures.
- Making sure that IT security measures are implemented by IT operations (FAM, DevOps) in their respective domains.
- Making sure ‘IT security by design’ is integrated into our change management processes (PSA, Impact Assessments, Test scripts, SDLC practices and so on).
- The outcome of the activities of our IT Security Specialist is:
- An appropriate protection of the organization against internal and external IT-related threats.
- Fast detection of IT security threats and a fast and appropriate response.
- The output of the activities of our IT Security Specialist is:
- IT-security policies and standards
- Regular compliance updates (dashboard)
- Regular information about developments within the threat environment
- Security incident lifecycle and vendor assurance reports
- Training and awareness materials
Who are you?
- A relevant degree
- 5 Years of working experience as an IT Security Specialist
- CISSP certified
- Knowledge of standards such as ISO27001, NIST
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Critical thinker with great analytical skills
- Problem-solving mindset
- You’re fluent in both written & spoken English
What do we offer?
At IceMobile we like to take care of each other:
- Competitive salary;
- Challenging role in a diverse international environment with the opportunity to grow into one of the product teams;
- Foodies at heart: We have our own healthy canteen with lunch & snacks all day long;
- Apple addicts: Great iMac or MacBook to work with;
- Development: Opportunity to develop and grow and an extensive training budget;
- Future: Great pension arrangements and insurances;
- Sporty Bits: Free usage of Gym, yoga, summer kickboxing classes, epic ski-trips, and other internal sports like running competitions and playing basketball
- Celebrate: Friday drinks and did we mention we brew our own beer in the office?