Do you like to keep everything under control and does it make you happy to solve complex challenges? Are you passionate about Apple products and would you like to work in an international environment? Then we have the right position for you in our Amsterdam office. We are looking for a Technical Support Engineer Intern to join our IT department.
At IceMobile, we’re committed to transforming the high-frequency retail industry with innovative digital solutions. We are looking for an enthusiastic IT Support Engineer for an internship to support our people to change the industry with us.
What are your responsibilities?
As an IT Support Engineer intern, you will learn how you can be the first point of contact for your colleagues when they have an IT issue or request. Next, to that, you will support the preparation of new products and maintain the stock of all IT related products. You will proactively support our engineers in different projects. And you will be challenged to analyze and solve complex IT issues. Together with the team, you ensure a smooth process of daily operations. You make sure everyone has the tooling they need and you are open to ad-hoc request. In short:
- Assist the IT-team with Solve incidents (remotely) and check proactively the performance and maintenance;
- Assist the IT-team with rolling out, stock keeping and installation of new devices and software;
- Assist the IT-team 1st and 2nd technical support for engineers and business applications;
- Assist the IT-team to monitor the IT infrastructure and you document all changes while communicating it to the internal users.
Who are you?
- Degree (MBO 4) in ICT; in a relevant field
- You live and breathe Apple devices;
- You are a strong communicator and fluent in Dutch and English;
- Positive, service minded and a hands-on approach is a way people describe you;
- Knowledge of or eager to learn: You have a proven track record with Apple macOS (10.10+) / iOS (8+), Windows 10.
- It is a plus if you have knowledge of windows server 2008/2012, JAMF, TopDesk, JIRA/Confluence, ITIL;
What we offer
At IceMobile we like to take care of each other:
- Monthly internship compensation
- Challenging role in a diverse international environment with the opportunity to grow;
- Foodies by heart: healthy breakfast, lunch & snacks all day long;
- We Love Apple in the office so you will get an iMac to work with;
- Sporty Bits: free usage of Gym, yoga and kickboxing classes;
- Celebrate: Friday drinks and did we mention we brew our own beer in the office?