As a test engineer at IceMobile, you’ll participate in creating advanced digital applications, together with a team of highly talented and experienced designers and developers. Does this sound like a great new challenge to you? Excellent!
Are you ambitious and would you like to be fully responsible for the end-to-end testing of our latest applications? Many of the challenges at IceMobile involve both individual and team-based work; we place a high value on the ability to jump back and forth between these two ways of working.
What are your responsibilities?
One day’s work could see you execute, innovate and improve test designs and ideas. On another day, you might focus on reviewing specifications, designing and creating test plans. Ultimately, threaded through the process of delivering high-quality apps to our customers, we’ll be looking to you to iron out any bugs and improve the overall quality of our products.
- Analyzing and Reviewing users stories and use cases/requirements for validity and feasibility.
- Collaborate closely with other team members and other disciplines.
- Execute all levels of testing (Integration, Performance, Acceptance, and Regression)
- Design and develop automation scripts when needed
- Provide support and documentation
Who are you?
- 3-4 years of experience as a Software Tester or similar role
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision
- The sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience with Mobile testing, Web testing, and API testing(e.g Xamarin, Espresso, and Selenium)
- You’re curious, meaning: you know how to ask the right questions to get useful information
- Experience with working in Agile.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
What do we offer?
- We offer you a challenge within the world's leading loyalty company (Alliance Data Systems);
- Foodies by heart: Healthy breakfast, lunch, and snacks all day long;
- Apple addicts: Great Mac products to work with;
- Sporty Bits: Free usage of Gym, yoga and kickboxing classes and epic ski-trips;
- Celebrate: Friday drinks and did we mention we brew our own beer in the office?;
- Culture: you can join a diverse range of clubs (Book, food, and films) or start your own!