Are you an excellent communicator and does delivering epic software to big enterprises excite you?
Do you want to impact people’s shopping behavior on a global scale? Do you want to join the frontrunner in digital loyalty that is part of the largest loyalty powerhouse in the world (Alliance Data Systems)? We offer an exciting opportunity as Service Manager, APAC.
What are your responsibilities?
- Collaborate with a project team and lead transition from service implementation to operation;
- Coordinate with internal (on- and offshore) and external stakeholders to drive the closure of the service incidents;
- Act as a focal point and bridge between our client (at all levels, including C-level) and our delivery teams;
- Assist in planning, prioritizing, assigning and directing incident resolution and enhancement request demands;
- Proactively identify recurring problems and define improvement actions that will eliminate or reduce the number of reported problems;
- Monitor adherence to committed SLA and KPI’s. Regularly report and communicate results internally and externally;
- Continuously baseline and identify room for improvement on the overall service delivery operation. Plan and execute the subsequent improvement activities;
- Provide leadership to the service delivery team and work support to less experience personnel;
- Monitor client satisfaction. Collaborate with project and business development teams to improve and/or address client satisfaction.
Who are you?
- Degree in Information Technology, Management, or Computer Science;
- Service management framework/standard certification (ITIL, FitSM, COBIT and/or ISO/IEC 20000) preferred;
- Five or more years of experience with application support services, project or program management. Preferable to have experience in 24x7 large operations support environment;
- Preferable experience in B2B2C (Business to Business to Consumer) PaaS (Platform as a Service) or SaaS (Software as a Service);
- Strong analytic skills, complex problem-solving skills, ability to juggle multiple tasks and priorities;
- Good communication, interpersonal skills, and the ability to establish strong working relationships with all levels with internal and external parties;
- Can do and challenger attitude. Proactive and Positive;
Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese is a must. Korean is a plus.
What do we offer?
- Challenging fast paced environment with inspiring international colleagues;
- Attractive salary;
- Apple addicts: Great Mac products to work with;
- Traveling: International exchange possibilities;
- Development: Opportunity to develop and grow supported by an extensive training budget;
- Future: Great pension arrangements and insurances;