Are you ready to be the customer’s primary source of expertise on all IceMobile products?
IceMobile has an exciting career opportunity for a Solutions Architect. In this role, you are the primary technical point of contact with our customers supporting the IceMobile team in Europe. You are responsible for product implementations at our customers and how they integrate to achieve customers’ project goals. To achieve this, you will guide technical teams through various aspects of our product suite implementations.
What are your responsibilities?
The role of Solutions Architect is a very comprehensive one. Besides providing strong technical leadership and guidance to all stakeholders you will be involved in building lasting relationships with our clients as well as creating technical specifications. You will be working with project managers on delivering solutions in time as well as providing technical guidance to both client and internal teams on all levels of their technology stacks.
Who are you?
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Experience with software & product development and service-oriented architectures
- Experience designing and implementing systems that expose REST-based APIs
- Experience designing technical integrations and cloud architectures
- Familiarity with native app development for iOS and Android as well as responsive web applications
- Hands-on experience in developing high performance, cloud-based, applications
- Consulting experience in a commercial environment to help you manage stakeholders
- Expertise presenting your findings creatively & interactively, either one-on-one or to a crowd
- Experience developing use cases, analyzing requirements, user stories, design and architecture specifications.
What do we offer?
At IceMobile we like to take care of each other:
- Competitive salary;
- Challenging role in a diverse international environment with the opportunity to grow into one of the product teams;
- Foodies at heart: We have our own healthy canteen with lunch & snacks all day long;
- Apple addicts: Great iMac or MacBook to work with;
- Development: Opportunity to develop and grow and an extensive training budget;
- Future: Great pension arrangements and insurances;
- Sporty Bits: Free usage of Gym, yoga, summer kickboxing classes, epic ski-trips, and other internal sports like running competitions and playing basketball
- Celebrate: Friday drinks and did we mention we brew our own beer in the office?
Note: when you apply to the vacancy you agree to our Privacy Statement for recruitment purposes. https://www.icemobile.com/privacy-statement