Do you want to be the client’s primary source of expertise on all IceMobile products?
IceMobile has an exciting career opportunity for a Solution Architect in our Hong Kong office. In this role, you are the primary technical point of contact with all our Asia Pacific clients. You are responsible for product implementations at our clients. To achieve this, you will guide technical teams through various aspects of our product suite implementations.
What are your responsibilities?
The role of Solution Architect is a very comprehensive one. Besides providing strong technical leadership and guidance to all stakeholders you will be involved in building lasting relationships with our clients as well as creating and documenting technical specifications. You will be working with project managers across the globe on delivering solutions in time as well as providing technical guidance to both client and internal teams on all levels of their technology stacks.
Who are you?
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Experience with software & product development and service-oriented architectures
- Experience designing and implementing systems that expose REST-based APIs
- Experience designing technical integrations and cloud architectures
- Familiarity with networking technologies, HTTP, SSL, DNS, TCP/IP and hands-on experience with Nginx, Apache, KEMP, or HAProxy.
- Familiarity with OAuth and other authentication schemes
- Familiarity with native app development for iOS and Android as well as responsive web applications
- Hands-on experience in developing high performance, cloud-based, applications
- Consulting experience in a commercial environment to help you manage stakeholders
- Expertise presenting your findings creatively & interactively, either one-on-one or to a crowd
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English and Mandarin;
- Willingness and flexibility to travel up to 50%
- Tenacious and hard-working, self–starter, self-motivated;
- Can do and challenger attitude; Proactive and Positive;
- Open minded and flexible;
- Comfortable working independently and work remotely with support/delivery team and leadership; Collaborative;
- Charismatic, well presented and articulate;
- Fun to work with - a sense of humor;
- Strong integrity, always striving for excellence;
- Confidence and the determination to succeed within a fast-paced organization.
What do we offer?
At IceMobile we like to take care of each other:
- Competitive salary;
- Challenging role in a diverse international environment with an opportunity to grow into one of the product teams;
- Development: Opportunity to develop and grow and an extensive training budget;
- Future: Great pension arrangements and insurances;