Do you live and breathe UX?
We are looking for a UX Designer to help us create innovative digital solutions that will redefine the banking and food retail industry. We’re a digital agency with Dutch roots, an international culture, and clients around the globe. Are you the curious and creative problem solver we’re looking for?
What you’ll be doing?
As a UX Designer at IceMobile, you are responsible for the user experience of our digital solutions. Your work includes translating research insights into new concepts, visual design, sketching user flows, and crafting interactions that delight our users. You will collaborate directly with other designers, developers, and UX researchers, in order to deliver a great user experience that ties together user needs, business goals, and the possibilities of technology.
As a user experience advocate, you will also help our clients to better understand their customers. Your agile mindset and constant curiosity enable you to be the linking pin between the development teams, consumers, and our clients. You will be surrounded by talent from all over the world (30+ nationalities) who, like yourself, all eat, sleep and breathe mobile technology and are top league within the industry.
Who are you?
• 3+ years experience with interaction design (web and mobile)
• Bachelor or Master degree in interaction design, or a similar field
• A solid understanding of user-centred design principles and design thinking
• Feeling and/or experience with visual design
• Able to create simple and elegant solutions to complex design problems
• Self-starter approach and can-do mentality that pushes the boundaries
• Up to date with the latest trends and advancements in mobile UX and technology
• A compelling portfolio that shows your passion for design, and a high attention to detail
• You are curious, empathetic and want to learn
• You are a natural collaborator, able to inspire people around you and lead concept development within the team
• You are fluent in English, both spoken and written
What do we offer?
• Competitive salary
• Challenging role in a diverse international environment
• Foodies at heart: healthy breakfast, lunch, and snacks all day long
• Apple addicts: great Mac products to work with
• Travel: international exchange opportunities
• Growth: personal development supported by coaching and a training budget
• Future: pension arrangements and insurances
• Sports: free usage of gym, yoga, kickboxing classes, and more
• Celebration: Friday afternoon drinks, and did we mention we brew our own beer in the office?