Before, during and after completion of projects, you meticulously ensure that the wishes of our international clients and the end-user are kept in mind and challenge the team when you feel this is not the case. Through your experience, talent and interest, you are aware of all major developments of the latest relevant Front End technologies space and are capable of quickly mastering new technologies.
What are your responsibilities?
In doing so we expect you to proactively contribute to:
- Development and improvement of our product
- Working with the team to deliver great products/projects
- On a personal level we are looking for a colleague who shares our values:
- Guts: Being persistent in writing great coding, and having a high coding standard
- Pragmatic: Being a communicative problem solver
- Eye for detail: an Accurate way of programming
- Innovative: Continuously improving your programming skills
- Teamwork: Able to work in a team as well as independently; being able to code your own solutions
Who are you?
When it comes to working experience we expect you to fit the requirements be
- A relevant University degree (e.g. Computer Science Engineer)
- Proven track record of at least 3 years experience with the above or similar technologies
- Affinity with mobile software solutions
- CSS methodologies like BEM.
- Experience with WebServers (NGINX, Apache, Lighttpd)
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Fluent in both written & spoken English
Good to have ;)
- Back-end architecture and implementation.
- Web components and PWA.
- Docker and containers.
- Optimization of web applications
- The more these words mean something to you, the better: Jenkins, GitHub, Node, Visual Code, Redux, PWA, Lighthouse, Npm,
- Polymer-CLI, REST, Docker, Nunjucks, Travis, OpenShift, Azure, AWS
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary
- Challenging role in a diverse international environment
- Foodies at heart: healthy breakfast, lunch, and snacks all day long
- Travel: you don’t mind getting on a plane now and then
- Growth: personal development supported by coaching and a training budget
- Future: pension arrangements and insurances
- Sports: free usage of gym, yoga, kickboxing classes, and more
- Celebration: Friday afternoon drinks, and did we mention we brew our own beer in the office?