Are you an Android developer with great passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits? We are looking for developers who want to do so with a team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile Apps.
You’re a ‘glass half full’ kind of person – where others see only problems, you find possibilities that lead you and your team members to solutions. Next to that, you like to work consistently accurate. Being innovative for you isn’t ‘a thing’ – it’s just how you roll. You’re constantly upgrading your programming skills, thereby innovating the way both you and your team work
What are your responsibilities?
As an Android Developer at IceMobile, you are responsible for creating, developing and deploying innovative Apps. By experience, talent and interest, you are on top of the latest relevant technologies and you know how to use it to deliver the end product to our client. You will be surrounded by talent from all over the world in our office in Amsterdam (more than 30 nationalities) who, like yourself, all eat, sleep and breathe mobile technology and are top league within the industry. You will get the freedom and responsibility to make it happen!
Who are you?
- A relevant degree (e.g. Computer Science, Software engineer)
- 3+ years of relevant experience in native mobile development
- Extensive knowledge of Android SDK, Java, Gradle
- Experience in designing and implementing systems that consume REST-based APIs
- Knowledge of iOS development is an advantage
- Experience with test automation is an advantage
- Analytical thinking for solving problems
- Aim for reusable and maintainable code
- Experience with Scrum methodology is a plus
- Affectionate about user-oriented application development, working closely together with UX and Visual designers
- You’re fluent in both written & spoken English
What do we offer?
At IceMobile we like to take care of each other:
- Competitive salary;
- Challenging role in a diverse international environment with opportunity to grow into one of the product teams;
- Foodies at heart: We have our own healthy canteen with lunch & snacks all day long;
- Apple addicts: Great iMac or MacBook to work with;
- Development: Opportunity to develop and grow and an extensive training budget;
- Future: Great pension arrangements and insurances;
- Sporty Bits: Free usage of Gym, yoga, summer kickboxing classes, epic ski-trips, and other internal sports like running competitions and playing basketball
- Celebrate: Friday drinks and did we mention we brew our own beer in the office?