Are you an Android developer with a great passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits? For this particular role, we are looking for 3 people for one of our external clients.
You will be surrounded by talent from all over the world who, like yourself, all eat, sleep and breathe mobile technology and are the top league within the industry. Passionate about user-oriented application development, you will work closely together with UX and visual designers. Let’s make it happen!
What are your responsibilities?
You are responsible for creating, developing and deploying innovative apps. Based on experience, talent and interest, you are on top of the latest relevant technologies and you know how to utilise them to deliver the end product to our client. You’re a ‘glass half full’ kind of person – where others see only problems, you find possibilities that lead you and your team members to solutions. Next to that, you like to work consistently accurately. Being innovative for you isn’t ‘a thing’ – it’s just how you roll. You’re constantly upgrading your programming skills, thereby innovating the way both you and your team works.
Who are you?
• A relevant degree (e.g. Computer Science, Software engineering);
• 4+ years of relevant experience in native mobile development;
• Extensive knowledge of Kotlin (only), Android Jetpack and Clean Architecture principles;
• Experience with TDD or BDD; CI/CD pipelines;
• Experience with API first approach with Swagger;
• Experience with designing and implementing systems that consume REST-based APIs;
• Experience with iOS development is an advantage
• Experience with scrum methodology, test automation and/or test-driven development is a plus;
• You’re fluent in both written & spoken English.
IceMobile is known for being a diverse & inclusive workplace because we believe that this drives our purpose “Next Generation Happiness” and creates a better future every day for our employees, clients and partners. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or disability.