Are you an Android developer with a great passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits? We are looking to fill the Android role first to start at IceMobile with the potential to move to one of our external clients.
You will be surrounded by talent from all over the world who, like yourself, all eat, sleep and breathe mobile technology and are top league within the industry. Affectionate about user-oriented application development, you will work closely together with UX and Visual designers. Let’s make it happen!
You are responsible for creating, developing, and deploying innovative applications. As per experience, talent and interest, you are on top of the latest relevant technologies and you know how to use them to deliver the end-product to our client. You’re a "glass half full" kind of person –where others see only problems, you find possibilities that lead you and your team members to solutions. Next to that, you like to work consistently accurately. Being innovative for you isn’t ‘a thing’ – it’s just how you roll. You’re constantly upgrading your programming skills, thereby innovating the way both you and your team works.
Who are you?
• You either possess the relevant degree or can make up for it with experience (e.g. Computer Science, Software engineering);
• 4+ years of relevant experience in native mobile development;
• Extensive knowledge of Kotlin (only), Android Jetpack, and Clean Architecture principles;
• Experience with TDD or BDD;
• Experience with API first approach with Swagger;
• Experience with designing and implementing systems that consume REST-based APIs;
• Experience working on large-scale projects;
• Experience with Scrum methodology, test automation, and/or test-driven development is a plus;
• You’re fluent in both written & spoken English!
What do we offer?
At IceMobile we like to take care of each other:
• Competitive salary;
• Challenging role in a diverse international environment with the opportunity to grow into one of the
• Foodies at heart: We have our own healthy canteen with lunch & snacks all day long;
• Apple addicts: Great iMac or MacBook to work with;
• Development: Opportunity to develop and grow and an extensive training budget;
• Future: Great pension arrangements and insurances;
• Sporty Bits: Free usage of Gym, yoga, summer kickboxing classes, epic ski-trips, and other internal sports like running competitions and playing basketball;
• Celebrate: Friday drinks and did we mention we brew our own beer in the office?
IceMobile is known for being a diverse & inclusive workplace because we believe that this drives our purpose “Next Generation Happiness” and creates a better future every day for our employees, clients, and partners. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or disability.