Are you an all-round business intelligence specialist and would you like to contribute to state of the art BI solutions? As a business intelligence specialist, you will deliver actionable insights for our international clients (external) and for product development (internal). Do you want to be part of the frontrunner in digital loyalty that is part of the largest loyalty powerhouse of the world Alliance Data Systems and still work within a startup environment?
Join the Consumer & Business Intelligence (CBI) team of IceMobile and BrandLoyalty to make a difference in the high-frequency food retail. You’ll work in an interdisciplinary tech and development team that is based in Amsterdam and Den Bosch.
What are your responsibilities?
You are responsible for maintaining and improving our database and BI solutions which run completely in the cloud and is fully scalable. Can’t wait to handle these tasks?
- Keep BI solution running by developing and building new data solutions by using existing and new technology;
- Work closely together with (other) data engineers, data scientist and business analysts and understand their requirements;
- Collaborate with IT to ensure a roadmap including organizational data needs are met;
- Generate insights based on available data;
- Communicate results with several stakeholders;
- Advise the CBI manager on BI/data related matters.
Who you are?
- Bachelor or Master degree in a relevant field:
- 4+ years of experience in Business Intelligence;
- Experience with Azure services including Azure SQL Database and Data Warehouse, Azure Data Factory, Azure Storage Accounts, Azure Key Vault, Azure Logic Apps, Azure Function Apps
- Experience in the MS BI stack (SSIS, SASS, T-SQL),
- Proven track record of design and development of complex data warehouses;
- You have experience working with Azure DevOps
- Experience with BI Tools (Power BI, QlikView, Cognos, etc.) is a plus
- Knowledge of PowerShell scripting is a plus
- Knowledge on Azure Databricks is a plus
- Experience with Python or any similar programming language is a plus
- Willing to work Agile/Scrum framework or Agile mindset
- Willing to commute to Amsterdam and Den Bosch
- Excellent communicator: fluent in both written and spoken English
What do we offer?
- We offer you a challenge within the world's leading loyalty company (Alliance Data Systems);
- Foodies by heart: Healthy breakfast, lunch, and snacks all day long;
- Sporty Bits: Free usage of Gym, yoga and kickboxing classes and epic ski-trips;
- Celebrate: Friday drinks and did we mention we brew our own beer in the office?;
- Culture: you can join a diverse range of clubs (Book, food, and films) or start your own!