Would you like to make IceMobile and BrandLoyalty even more data-driven every day and help us to make decisions based on data and facts? We are looking for a data architect to help us take the architectural designs for event-driven data processing, data engineering, and data science to the next level.
We have the perfect challenge for you by joining the frontrunner in digital loyalty solutions. You will be surrounded by talent from all over the world in our offices in Amsterdam and in Den Bosch (more than 38 nationalities) who all eat, sleep and breathe mobile technology and loyalty programs and are top league within the industry.
What are your responsibilities?
- Work closely with sales, project managers, product managers and other architects throughout data-centric projects
- Research/analyze business requirements recommend optimal data solutions
- Help develop the product roadmap to support data analysis, data science, and data engineering
- Create and maintain the architecture for our data platforms to enable centralized data management, batch/real-time ETL and data APIs
- Apply security and “privacy by design” principles
- Help project managers create, refine and maintain development plans
- Coach developers to deliver high-quality implementations
- Perform profiling and troubleshooting of the existing data-centric solutions
Who are you?
- 5+ years of architecture, design, implementation, and/or support of complex data-centric application architectures
- Strong knowledge of programming and scripting languages such as Java, Python, and Node.js
- Experience with major Big Data technologies and frameworks including but not limited to Hadoop, MapReduce, Spark, ZooKeeper
- Strong knowledge of OLTP and OLTA and related solutions
- Strong knowledge of message middleware (e.g. RabbitMQ, Kafka)
- Knowledge of Data Science and Analytics tools and frameworks such as tensorflow, Pytorch, Spark MLLib
- Experience with Big Data solutions developed in large cloud computing infrastructures such as Azure, AWS, Openshift
- Practical expertise in performance tuning and optimization, bottleneck problems analysis
- Solid technical expertise and troubleshooting skills
What do we offer?
At IceMobile we like to take care of each other:
- Competitive salary;
- Challenging role in a diverse international environment with an opportunity to grow into one of the product teams;
- Foodies at heart: We have our own healthy canteen with lunch & snacks all day long;
- Apple addicts: Great iMac or MacBook to work with or a Windows laptop, whatever you prefer
- Development: Opportunity to develop and grow and an extensive training budget;
- Pension arrangements and insurances;
- Sporty Bits: Free usage of Gym, summer kickboxing classes, epic ski-trips, and other internal sports like running competitions and playing basketball
- Celebrate: Friday drinks and did we mention we brew our own beer in the office?
Note: when you apply to the vacancy you agree to our Privacy Statement for recruitment purposes. https://www.icemobile.com/privacy-statement