At IceMobile we are currently looking for a Digital Project Manager for our Amsterdam office. In this challenging position, you will liaise with our clients (food retail) and our internal teams to deliver great digital loyalty solutions which impacts consumers and retailers over the world. You act on the boundaries of Data, Digital and Design, which matches with our belief that magic happens at the intersection!
You will be surrounded by talent from all over the world in our office in Amsterdam (more than 30 nationalities) who, like yourself, all eat, sleep and breathe mobile technology and are top league within the industry. Affectionate about user-oriented application development, you will work closely together with sales, account management, designers, developers and QA engineers. So, let’s make it happen!
- Create and deliver project implementation plans and be the key contact between internal and external stakeholders;
- Level with clients on the plans, progress, budget and implementation during the project;
- Define and deliver on key milestones, aligned with the client and our Agile way of working;
- Monitor quality, budget and exceed shopper expectations.
Who you are
- An entrepreneurial spirit who inspires people;
- Passionate about Mobile and Digital with a proven track record in that field;
- Loves working with clients and solving business problems that they are facing;
- An experienced (4+ years) Project Manager in complex IT environments and/or in the retail industry;
- Someone with an Agile mindset: in-depth knowledge and experience with Agile framework(s);
- An excellent communicator, you connect just as easy with the business as well as with the development teams;
- A proactive go-getter with strong interpersonal skills and a strategic mindset.
What we offer
At IceMobile we like to take care of each other:
- Competitive salary;
- Challenging role in a diverse international environment;
- Foodies by heart: healthy breakfast, lunch & snacks all day long;
- Apple addicts: great Apple products to work with;
- Development: opportunity to develop and grow supported by an extensive training budget;
- Future: great pension arrangements and insurances;
- Sporty Bits: free usage of gym, yoga and kickboxing classes and epic ski-trips;
- Celebrate: Friday drinks and did we mention we brew our own beer in the office?