Do you have a passion for keeping up with the latest standards? Are you able to master new technologies quickly?
We’re committed to transforming the retail loyalty industry with innovative digital solutions.To achieve this, we’re looking for a passionate tech enthusiast to make it happen! You will be surrounded by talent from all over the world who, like yourself, all eat, sleep and breathe mobile technology and are top league in the industry.
What are your responsibilities?
As an iOS Developer at IceMobile, you are responsible for creating, developing and deploying innovative Apps. You will join an enthusiastic cross-functional team and you"ll be developing the native iOS applications with the best user experience. Share your knowledge with other team members to make the team as a whole a better functioning collective.
Who are you?
- A relevant degree (e.g. Computer Science, Software engineer)
- 3+ years experience and extensive knowledge of iOS SDK, Xcode, Objective-C & Swift
- Experience with designing and implementing systems that consume REST-based APIs.
- You aim for reusable and maintainable code and your programming has accuracy.
- Having experience with Test automation and the Scrum Methodology is a plus.
- Affectionate about user-oriented application development, working closely together with UX and Visual designers.
- You don’t give up at the first obstacle – you take on a commitment and persist, which takes a certain kind of bravery.
- You’re a communicative problem solver; pragmatic combined with analytical thinking and you are fluent in English both written & spoken.
- You’re curious enough to keep an eye on new technology while never taking the status quo for granted.
And you’re adept at balancing the priorities of meeting deadlines with delivering well-designed systems in the long term.
What do we offer?
At IceMobile we like to take care of each other:
- Competitive salary;
- Challenging role in a diverse international environment with opportunity to grow into one of the product teams;
- Foodies at heart: We have our own healthy canteen with lunch & snacks all day long;
- Apple addicts: Great iMac or MacBook to work with;
- Development: Opportunity to develop and grow and an extensive training budget;
- Future: Great pension arrangements and insurances;
- Sporty Bits: Free usage of Gym, yoga, summer kickboxing classes, epic ski-trips, and other internal sports like running competitions and playing basketball
- Celebrate: Friday drinks and did we mention we brew our own beer in the office?
Note: when you apply to the vacancy you agree to our Privacy Statement for recruitment purposes. https://www.icemobile.com/privacy-statement