Do you like to keep everything under control, and does it make you happy to solve complex challenges? Are you passionate about Apple products and would you like to work in an international environment?
Then we are looking for you!
At our head office in Amsterdam we are looking for a Technical Support Engineer who will be responsible for all IT related subjects in our Amsterdam office and part of the international IT team.
What are your responsibilities?
You will be the first point of contact for your colleagues when they have an IT issues or request. Also you will be responsible for the preparation of new products and maintain the stock of all IT related products. You will proactively support our engineers in different projects. Your challenge is to analyze and solve complex IT issues. Together with the international IT team you ensure a smooth process of daily operations. You make sure everyone has the tooling they need and you are open for ad-hoc request.
- Solve incidents (remotely) and check proactively the performance and maintenance;
- Roll out, stock keeping and installation of new devices and software;
- Monitor the IT infrastructure and you document all changes while communicating it to the internal users.
Who you are?
- Degree (MBO 4) in ICT;
- You have Apple experience;
- 3 years of relevant working experience;
- You are a strong communicator and fluent in Dutch and English;
- Positive, service minded and a hands-on approach is the way people describe you;
- You have a proven track record with: Apple macOS (10.10+) / iOS (8+), Windows 7/10 and Linux. It is a plus if you have knowledge on windows server 2008/2012, JAMF, TopDesk, JIRA/Confluence, ITIL;
- You are a tech enthusiast and you like to share new trends that you found with your team.
What do we offer?
At IceMobile we like to take care of each other:
- Competitive salary;
- Challenging role in a diverse international environment with an opportunity to grow into one of the product teams;
- Foodies at heart: We have our own healthy canteen with lunch & snacks all day long;
- Apple addicts: Great iMac or MacBook to work with or a Windows laptop, whatever you prefer
- Development: Opportunity to develop and grow and an extensive training budget;
- Pension arrangements and insurances;
- Sporty Bits: Free usage of Gym, yoga, summer kickboxing classes, epic ski-trips, and other internal sports like running competitions and playing basketball
- Celebrate: Friday drinks and did we mention we brew our own beer in the office?
Note: when you apply to the vacancy you agree to our Privacy Statement for recruitment purposes. https://www.icemobile.com/privacy-statement