Please keep in mind: you need to be fluent in Dutch to be considered for this role.
Are you passionate about designing digital interfaces and do you have a (not so) secret love for mobile?
We are looking for a motivated and talented visual designer that will help us take design to the next level. We’re a digital agency with Dutch roots, an international culture, and clients around the globe.
What are your responsibilities?
As a Visual Designer at IceMobile, you are responsible for creating user-friendly designs,
interfaces and digital branding. You will collaborate directly with other designers,
developers, and UX researchers, in order to deliver a great user experience that ties
together user needs, business goals, and the possibilities of technology.
Your agile mindset and constant curiosity enable you to be the linking pin between the
development teams, consumers, and our clients. You will be surrounded by talent from all
over the world (30+ nationalities) who, like yourself, all eat, sleep and breathe mobile
technology and are top league within the industry.
Who are you?
- 1-2 years of experience with visual design;
- Bachelor’s degree in design (or a similar field) is preferred, of course candidates with different backgrounds are welcome too, simply show us your convincing kick-ass portfolio;
- Able to create simple and elegant solutions to complex design problems;
- A compelling portfolio that shows your passion for design, and a high attention to detail;
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and advancements in mobile UX and technology;
- You are curious, empathetic and want to learn;
- You are fluent in English, both spoken and written;
- You are fluent in Dutch; 1 day per week you’ll be positioned at one of our clients, one of the leading food retailers in the Netherlands.
What do we offer?
At IceMobile we like to take care of each other:
- Competitive salary;
- Development: Opportunity to develop and grow, and an extensive training budget;
- Future: Great pension arrangements and insurances;
- Foodies at heart: We have our own healthy canteen with lunch & snacks all day long;
- Apple addicts: Great iMac or MacBook to work with;
- Sporty Bits: Free usage of Gym, yoga, summer kickboxing classes, and other internal sports like running competitions and playing basketball
- Celebrate: Friday drinks, and did we mention we brew our own beer in the office