Do you want to impact people’s shopping behavior on a global scale? Do you want to be part of the frontrunner in digital loyalty that is part of the largest loyalty powerhouse of the world: Alliance Data Systems?
As a Product Owner for our Product teams, your proven experience in this field enables you to create competitive products with a team of highly skilled developers, data engineers, designers, and the business. Your data-driven approach helps you make the right decision and get things done.
What are your responsibilities?
- Key contact between stakeholders and teams;
- Managing the backlog of the teams: defining what gets in and prioritizing based on business value;
- Demo new features, products and improvements together with your teams and stakeholders, driven by the business insights from food retailers worldwide;
- Refine complex projects and iterate on them;
- Proactively gather feedback about specific needs by communicating with stakeholders on a regular basis and using this information to improve the products;
- Working with the team including UX designers to create new appealing and sellable product propositions;
Who are you?
- A Bachelor or Master’s Degree in relevant field;
- At least 4 years of experience in a similar role within a fast-paced and constantly changing environment;
- A product owner with an agile mindset. You want to challenge the team on delivering the most optimal customer value each sprint.
- Proven affinity or experience with food retail and data is a big plus;
- Tech savvy but also have storytelling and pragmatic mind to translate this into appealing stories for different audiences;
- Create and spread a strong product vision that inspires others;
- Critical, asking the right questions to get the right strategy and business value;
- Conflict resolver who is not afraid to handle the dilemma between short term client deadlines and long-term goals and can handle an organization that is changing;
- Knowledge broker who likes to be the expert of the product that you are building.
What do we offer?
At IceMobile we like to take care of each other:
- Competitive salary;
- Challenging role in a diverse international environment with the opportunity to grow into one of the product teams;
- Foodies at heart: We have our own healthy canteen with lunch & snacks all day long;
- Apple addicts: Great iMac or MacBook to work with;
- Development: Opportunity to develop and grow and an extensive training budget;
- Future: Great pension arrangements and insurances;
- Sporty Bits: Free usage of Gym, yoga, summer kickboxing classes, epic ski-trips, and other internal sports like running competitions and playing basketball
- Celebrate: Friday drinks and did we mention we brew our own beer in the office?