Are you in for a new challenge? IceMobile is looking for a project manager who likes day-to-day client management, is willing to travel and wants to work with digital products.
We have an exciting opportunity to join one of the leading mobile agency in food retail which is part of a Fortune 500 company. We have offices in Amsterdam, Toronto and are expanding our recently established team in Hong Kong and Shanghai to service our rapidly increasing clients throughout all of Asia.
What are your responsibilities?
We are looking for fluent English and Mandarin speaking Project Manager with an understanding of the Retail sector. The Project Manager is responsible for the day-to-day client management during the implementation of our digital products that need to be integrated with retailers’ systems. You will be the primary client delivery contact and need to be comfortable working in an agile project environment, ensuring a close relationship with the retailers’ team, the project scope is maintained, and being able to create and manage the project plan. On a day to day basis you will provide direction to the internal project manager who will lead the project teams based in our head office in Amsterdam and deliver them the information needed to build the solution. During a client implementation presence will often be required at the retailer (2 to 3 days a week during an average of 4 to 6 weeks), ability to travel is, therefore, a key element of the job.
Who are you?
- Diploma, Degree or Master of Science in IT, IS or Business Administration
- 5 years plus Project Management Experience across continents and time-zones
- Business Analysis skills and experience (scope elicitation, documentation, traceability)
- Good understanding of retail, food retailer, e-Commerce and/or loyalty business is an advantage
- Have experience in providing B2B (Business to Business) digital platforms for the retail industry delivered as PaaS (Platform as a Service) or SaaS (Software as a Service) or experience in working with Loyalty mobile/web applications, retail IT echo-system (POS, CRM…) and IT integration
- Strong client facing communication skills and experience interacting with C-level people
- Proven organizational skills with the ability to juggle multiple tasks and priorities
- Business process orientation
- Agile/Scrum practitioner and Waterfall SDLC
- Ability to work independently with little direction
- Good written and verbal communications skills in English and Mandarin
What do we offer?
At IceMobile we like to take care of each other:
- Challenging role in a diverse international environment with an opportunity to grow into one of the product teams
- Free drinks and snacks all day long;
- Apple addicts: Great iMac or MacBook to work with;
- Development: Opportunity to develop and grow and an extensive training budget;