As SRE you combine software and system engineering to ensure our services run smoothly. You are part of development teams to contribute to the whole lifecycle with different levels of engagement. You put highest priority on ensuring systems are running well-greased with no preventable downtime. We spend most of our time building operational tooling, automating operational workflows, investigating system failures and outages, improving our monitoring infrastructure, and defining service level objectives.
What are your responsibilities?
- You know how to build robust, fault-tolerant and scalable Services that support global implementation.
- Jump into support mode when something is not working and impacting client(s); coordinate and gather available resources until problem is resolved.
- Write, review and ship software to improve the availability, scalability, latency, and efficiency of our services.
- Engage in service capacity planning and demand forecasting, software performance analysis and system tuning.
- Actively contribute to create autonomy within teams throughout tools and frameworks.
- Share on-call rotations.
Who are you?
- Engineering degree or equivalent work experience.
- Strong hands-on experience with infrastructure automation tools and orchestrators
- Strong expertise with monitoring frameworks (Grafana, Kibana, Prometheus)
- You feel ownership over everything you ship and support. You pride yourself on efficient monitoring and strong documentation.
- You are good on your own, but shine in a team.
- Working knowledge of the TCP/IP stack, internet routing and load balancing.
- Deep network analysis experience a plus.
- Strong Linux system-level analysis capabilities.
- Systematic problem solving approach, coupled with a strong sense of ownership and drive.
- Demonstrated skill and passion for operational excellence.
What do we offer?
At IceMobile we like to take care of each other:
- Competitive salary;
- Challenging role in a diverse international environment with the opportunity to grow into one of the product teams;
- Foodies at heart: We have our own healthy canteen with lunch & snacks all day long;
- Apple addicts: Great iMac or MacBook to work with;
- Development: Opportunity to develop and grow and an extensive training budget;
- Future: Great pension arrangements and insurances;
- Sporty Bits: Free usage of Gym, yoga, summer kickboxing classes, epic ski-trips, and other internal sports like running competitions and playing basketball
- Celebrate: Friday drinks and did we mention we brew our own beer in the office?