As a Support Engineer, you ensure our services run smoothly. You are part of development teams to contribute to the whole lifecycle with different levels of engagement. You put the highest priority on ensuring systems are running with no preventable downtime. You spend most of your time building operational tooling, automating operational workflows, investigating system failures and outages, improving our monitoring and logging, and meet service level objectives.
What are your responsibilities?
- You know how to build and maintain robust, fault-tolerant and scalable services that support global implementation;
- Jump into support mode when something is not working and impacting client(s); coordinate and gather available resources until the problem is resolved;
- Write and ship software to improve the availability, scalability, latency, and efficiency of our services;
- Actively monitor the services and pro-actively fix and/or improve the environments;
- Actively contribute to the teams throughout, automation and tools;
- Share on-call rotations.
Who are you?
- Engineering degree or equivalent work experience;
- Hands-on experience with infrastructure automation tools and orchestrators;
- Expertise with monitoring frameworks (Grafana, Kibana, Prometheus);
- You feel ownership over everything you ship and support;
- ou pride yourself on efficient monitoring and strong documentation;
- You are good on your own but shine in a team.
- Network analysis experience a plus;
- Deep understanding of caching, databases and cloud services;
- Systematic problem-solving approach coupled with a strong sense of ownership and drive.
What do we offer?
At IceMobile we like to take care of each other:
- Competitive salary;
- Challenging role in a diverse international environment with the opportunity to grow into one of the product teams;
- Foodies at heart: We have our own healthy canteen with lunch & snacks all day long;
- Apple addicts: Great iMac or MacBook to work with;
- Development: Opportunity to develop and grow and an extensive training budget;
- Future: Great pension arrangements and insurances;
- Sporty Bits: Free usage of Gym, yoga, summer kickboxing classes, epic ski-trips, and other internal sports like running competitions and playing basketball;
- Celebrate: Friday drinks and did we mention we brew our own beer in the office?