Please note: we are looking for an immediately available UX Designer. Hence the freelance option.
Ideally you will join us on a permanent basis.
Are you the curious and creative problem solver we’re looking for?
We are looking for a UX Designer/Digital Product Designer to help us create innovative digital solutions that will redefine the food retail industry. We’re a digital agency with Dutch roots, an international culture, and clients around the globe.
What are your responsibilities?
As a UX Designer/Digital Product Designer at IceMobile, you are responsible for the creation of our digital solutions.
Your work will be quite diverse and runs from diving into the research found from the prototypes you’ve built, to sketching user flows and creating designs that delight our users. You will collaborate directly with other designers, developers, and UX researchers, in order to deliver a great user experience that ties together user needs, business goals, and the possibilities of technology.
As a user experience advocate, you will also help our clients to better understand their customers. Your agile mindset and constant curiosity enable you to be the linking pin between the development teams, consumers, and our clients. You will be surrounded by talent from all over the world (30+ nationalities) who, like yourself, all eat, sleep and breathe mobile technology and are top league within the industry.
What will you be working on?
Alongside a team of internal and external designers, you’ll be working for one of the largest grocery retailers in The Netherlands.
You’ll have the opportunity to focus on a specific area within the organization and touch the shopping experience of millions(!) of users on web and mobile.
The work you do truly makes a difference.
Who are you?
• 3+ years experience designing for web and mobile applications;
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in interaction design, or a similar field;
• A solid understanding of user-centered design principles, design thinking and design systems;
• An eye for detail and elegant design;
• Able to create simple and elegant solutions to complex design problems;
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and advancements in mobile UX and technology;
• A compelling portfolio that shows your passion for design, and a high attention to detail;
• You are curious, empathetic and want to learn;
• You are a natural collaborator, able to inspire people around you and lead concept
development within the team;
• You are fluent in Dutch AND English, both spoken and written.