Are you the curious and creative problem solver we’re looking for?
We are looking for a UX Designer to help us create innovative digital solutions that will redefine food retail industry. We’re a digital agency with Dutch roots, an international culture, and clients around the globe.
What are your responsibilities?
As a UX Designer at IceMobile, you are responsible for the user experience of our digital solutions. Your work includes translating research insights into new concepts, sketching user flows, and crafting interactions that delight our users. You will collaborate directly with other designers, developers, and UX researchers, in order to deliver a great user experience that ties together user needs, business goals, and the possibilities of technology.
As a user experience advocate, you will also help our clients to better understand their customers. Your agile mindset and constant curiosity enable you to be the linking pin between the development teams, consumers, and our clients. You will be surrounded by talent from all over the world (30+ nationalities) who, like yourself, all eat, sleep and breathe mobile technology and are top league within the industry.
- Actively validate your assumptions through research
- Create beautiful designs driven by meaningful, in depth user research
- Work closely with product managers and development teams to ship products that meet the highest design standards
- Responsible for making decisions on strategic UX designs as well as continued enhancement and improvement of user interface components
Who you are?
- 3+ year’s experience with interaction design
- Bachelor or Master degree in interaction design, or a similar field
- A solid understanding of user-centered design principles and design thinking
- An eye for detail and elegant design
- Able to create simple and elegant solutions to complex design problems
- Up to date with the latest trends and advancements in mobile UX and technology Information architecture
- Animation skills is a plus
- Experience in e-commerce is a plus
- A compelling portfolio that shows your passion for design, and a high attention to detail
- You are curious, empathetic and want to learn
- You are a natural collaborator, able to inspire people around you and lead concept development within the team
- You are fluent in Dutch and English, both spoken and written
What do we offer?
At IceMobile we like to take care of each other:
- Competitive salary;
- Challenging role in a diverse international environment with opportunity to grow into one of the product teams;
- Foodies at heart: We have our own healthy canteen with lunch & snacks all day long;
- Apple addicts: Great iMac or MacBook to work with;
- Development: Opportunity to develop and grow and an extensive training budget;
- Future: Great pension arrangements and insurances;
- Sporty Bits: Free usage of Gym, yoga, summer kickboxing classes, epic ski-trips, and other internal sports like running competitions and playing basketball
- Celebrate: Friday drinks and did we mention we brew our own beer in the office?